Posted on January 18 2018
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Workout Glow, your new favourite beauty product!
Packed with super-skin ingredients, our spray tonic is here to change the way you look at skincare.
But before we get into that, lets first look at what's actually in it.
- Rose water, a power-house ingredient loved by women the world over. Prized for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties, rose-water will revitalise and refresh your skin to leave it clean and glowing. What's more, the scent is said to boost mood and reduce stress. Spritz away!
- Vitamin E is, as we all know, essential to healthy, happy skin. As an anti-oxidant, it helps to protect the skin from environmental damage and inflammation, protects against premature ageing and provides a serious dose of moisture. What's not to love?
- Calendula, used for centuries to calm the skin and heal wounds, is an excellent anti-inflammatory - say goodbye to red, angry skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid think plumped up, firm and glowing skin. Because of its ability to hold large quantities of water, products containing hyaluronic acid deliver a dewy, youthful complexion.
- Niacinamide, which is basically a skincare superhero. Niacinamide (also known as B3) boosts skin immunity, reduces inflammation, calms blotchiness, helps strengthen UV protection, minimises fine lines and wrinkles, reduces hyper-pigmentation... the list goes on!
So there you have it, Workout Glow really is a wonder-product. Sounds great, right, but how do you actually use it? Well, the answer is, however you like really.
- For a quick morning cleanse, half asleep from the comfort of your bed, or in the kitchen while the kettle's boiling.
- Pre-workout, when you've forgotten to take your makeup off and you need a quick cleanse.
- Post-workout, when you're already running late for the bus or drinks with the girls and don't have time for a full-on skincare routine.
- Throughout the day, whenever your skin's feeling a little dry or dull.
- At night, either as step 2 of your double cleanse, or on clean skin as a moisturising toner. Great for maximising the results from your serum!
Simply either spritz the Glow liberally all over your face and wipe excess with a cotton pad, or spray directly onto a pad and wipe away. However you want to use it, we're sure you're going to love it!